We propose the establishment of a VCU Media Lab – a professional creative media technology unit whose mission is to support the development, design, production and delivery of innovative media, multimedia, computer-based instruction, publications and tools in support of VCU education, research and marketing initiatives. This centrally administered, budgeted and resourced facility will acknowledge, refine, focus and expand media services that are currently being provided at VCU in a decentralized manner.
- Family, Friends mourn the passing of Grace Harris
- Nakeina Douglas-Glenn, Ph.D., assistant professor of public administration and director of the Grace E. Harris Leadership Institute, will receive the 2016 PACME Administrator Award
- Susan T. Gooden, PhD receives Dr. Jewel Prestage Award
- Susan T. Gooden, PhD delivers Messick Fellow Lecture at the University of Delaware
- Susan T. Gooden, PhD Elected Next ASPA President, Publishes New Book on Social Equity