The Grace E. Harris Leadership Institute undertakes original scholarship, as well as customized research for sponsoring clients, including governmental agencies, educational organizations and nonprofits.
- Program evaluation and policy analysis
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Survey design
- Field-based data collection such as focus groups
- Needs assessment
- Research consultation and support
To fully realize our mission, the institute creates new knowledge that positively advances social equity and leadership development for individuals, organizations and communities.
Creating a learning environment
- Advance the understanding of emerging models of leadership.
Building collaborative partnerships
- Provide shared learning and networking opportunities within the university and the community to empower and develop leaders.
Strengthening a commitment to results
- Create positive change that encourages dialogue about the qualities that make leadership for social equity effective.
Envisioning a brighter future
- Advance new ideas and solutions.